Are you looking for freelance opportunities?
APT combines linguistic excellence, technological advancement and complete project management. Industries include Technology, Life Sciences, Finance & Legal, Manufacturing & Construction, Energy and Consumer.
We are always interested in adding experienced translators and interpreters to our database. In order to become an approved supplier, all translators need to fulfil the criteria of our Linguistic Certification Program. Please go to the Freelance Vacancies section and follow the instructions.
In-house Medical Translator
We have a vacancy in our in-house team for a Spanish into English translator.
Business Development Manager
To develop key verticals by introducing new clients to the company.
Full-Time Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our Oil&Gas-team.
Join our Team and change the World.
Apply for Translator, Interpreter, Project Management jobs online and start your career today.
- Has a degree in translation
- Is a native English speaker
- Translates from Spanish and one of the following languages: Italian/French/German/Dutch.
- Has experience working with Trados 2009, Trados 2011 or Trados 2014
- The position will be offered on a freelance basis, however with a guaranteed number of hours of work per week (37 hours)
- Work experience in the translation field is an advantage.
- Successful applicants will be asked to do a test translation
- You must possess extremely strong sales skills, and have the talent to win new business, and to enhance the business to ensure complete account cultivation.
- Knowledge of the translation sector would be a definite advantage although not a pre-requisite.
- Our range of services is both dynamic and sophisticated, and will give you the tools to apply your skills to have the edge over the competition.
- Appreciation of Web based Content Management Applications desirable although not essential, and some overall appreciation of solution concepts would help you.
- We want you to develop with us, and for you to see this as a serious career opportunity, as well as a vehicle for good earnings.
The work that our project managers handle covers a wide range of subjects and services – including translation, interpreting, Desk Top Publishing, Content Management and printing.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent command of Russian
- Experience of the translation industry, ideally in a project management role and ideally working specifically for oil&gas related accounts
- Experience of Microsoft Office products
- Experience working with CAT tools
- Knowledge of DTP-packages such as AutoCAD, QuarkXpress, Indesign and FrameMaker
Why work with us?
APT Ltd specialises in translation, localisation and global content solutions, offering a valuable service to organisations needing accurate translations and good management of both their language and content requirements.
We are always looking for talented and passionated people.